Move your retail business online
The retail sector has received another blow as new lockdown restrictions will see all non-essential shops temporarily close their doors this week. Whilst this presents a new challenge this winter for hard-hit bricks and mortar stores, there are also opportunities for this sector to seize.
Embrace an online presence
COVID-19 has turbocharged the growth of online retail, making the importance of having eCommerce functionality clearer than ever. Here at FM Retail, we’ve been helping retailers move operations online, so they can weather this storm and take advantage of the upcoming busy festive period.
Our FM Retail solution integrates with prominent industry partners, including Magento, Shopify, Channel Advisor and our own API, to provide the best possible experience for you and your customers.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Centralised database management
- Personalisation support
- Feed your FM stock inventory to your Magento site to give your customers full stock availability
- Shipment integrations
- Centralised customer database and balances
- Orders passed to FM for sales order processing
- Manage order status
- Deliveries tracked
- FM gift card and loyalty support
- Trusted by 1,000,000 businesses worldwide
- Easily feed inventory and stock availability to your websites, complete with image management all in your centralised environment
- See orders come straight into FM and benefit from automatic processing, picking and management, alongside direct orders and store replenishment
Market Place Integrations with Channel Advisor
- Receive and process Ebay and Amazon orders in FM Retail
- Connect FM Retail’s product and inventory data into Ebay and Amazon
- Manage and sell your FM Retail inventory on leading marketplaces such as Zalando
To find out more about our integrations and to get started, call our team of experts on 0330 024 5014.